This regulation contains the parameters of participation, restrictions, terms and conditions of the activity called “#DeslizateyGanaConNectar”, hereinafter “The Campaign” which will be binding and opposable to all those who participate in the activity, who voluntarily and through their participation declare to understand and accept the terms and conditions as well as the procedures and systems established by LA COMPAÑÍA NACIONAL DE LEVADURAS S.A. NIT: 860.000.261-6, henceforth “Levapan” for participation in The Campaign. Failure to comply with what is set forth herein, of the rules or systems built by Levapan in The Campaign , will be excluded from participating in The Campaign and you will not receive any incentive/compensation.
The activity is organized by Levapan, whose corporate purpose is the manufacture and marketing of food products and ingredients for the food industry for human consumption and animal and agricultural nutrition.
The purpose of the activity is to boost sales of our portfolio Nectar-brand San Jorge and encourage consumer participation in the Fan Page in a dynamic and interactive way.
This activity will be disseminated only through the fan page of “Nectar San Jorge” which will be published on the Facebook social network.
You may participate in the activity “#DeslizateyGanaConNectar” natural person whose status is legal within Colombian territory, of legal age and who is domiciled in Bogotá D.C.
PARTICIPANTS: They must meet the following conditions:
- They must be over 18 years old.
- Reside in the city of Bogotá D.C.
- Citizen or foreigner who is legally resident in the city of Bogotá D.C..
- The participant must have a public profile to be able to mention him as a winner in case of being selected.
- They may not involve other brands.
- Photos with violent, religious, political content, or that violate in any way the legal system, will not be able to participate.
- Employees/collaborators of the Levapan Group may not participate.
MECHANICS OF THE ACTIVITY: From the start date of the Campaign, which will be Monday, May 12, 2021, Levapan It will publish a post giving notice at the beginning of it, so the participant will have until the twenty-sixth (26) of May 2021 to do the following:
- Follow the profile on Facebook @NéctarSanJorge.
- Enter the platform: http://nectarsanjorge.levapan.com/
- Record the data in the form.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- The participant must upload to the platform a creative photo enjoying Nectar San Jorge, in any of its presentations.
- The participant can upload more than one photograph.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
A jury formed by: José Manuel Ramirez- Head of consumer brand of Levapan, Nataly González- Digital Communication Coordinator and Mayerli Hernández- Consumer Marketing Assistant, who will select three (3) winners and three (3) alternates (in cases where a winner is not deserving of the prize for failing to comply with what is agreed herein, the prize cannot be delivered; or it is not claimed), of the most creative photo, taking into account the following criteria:
- Creativity: Photography must be innovative.
- The quality of the photo.
- Visualization and consumption of Nectar San Jorge in any of its presentations, this being the main attraction of photography.
- The prize to be awarded will be skateboards, which are detailed at the end of this document. In total three (3) skateboards will be awarded, one for each winner
- We will announce the winners through the Facebook profile @NéctarSanJorge, within a maximum period of May 31, 2021.
- Levapan or a third party authorized for this purpose, will communicate with the winners, who must provide their personal data
- through a direct message to @NéctarSanJorge’s Facebook profile during the five (5) business days following the announcement. Once the term has expired and if there is no response to deliver the prize, Levapan shall be entitled to select another winner from the list made up of the alternates. The full name and ID must match those registered on the platform
- After confirming the data, the awards ceremony will be held only in the city of Bogotá D.C.
- Any misleading action of the Participant or fraudulent at Levapan’s discretion .
- Failure to comply with any provision set forth herein.
- Material: Glossy Polyurethane Design, Aluminium Body (frame)
• Number of Wheels: 4 (two small rear)
• Wheel Material: Rubber – With Led Lights
• Scooter weight: 1.5 kg
• Maximum Scooter Height: 88cm
• Minimum Scooter Height: 64cm
• Handles: In rubber
The “#DeslizateyGanaConNectar” activity will begin on Monday, May 10, 2021 at 09:35 a.m. and will end on May 24, 2021 until 23:59 Colombian time.
INQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS
For inquiries, claims or more information, you must enter www.levapan.com
or contact the customer service line of Levapan S.A. at 419 49 49 or 511 14 00 in the city of Bogotá D.C. or by sending an email to the mail email@example.com
Any identification of fraud, crime, violation of rule / law, provision or irregularities that go against ethics and morals, or those events that are classified as force majeure or fortuitous event, Levapan, is authorized to immediately suspend the activity, without assuming any responsibility.
With participation, the Participants expressly authorize the use, publication and reproduction, without limitation or restriction, of their image, name, city and photograph in any type of advertising, promotion, publication, through any means, for commercial or informative purposes by Levapan. The Participants and/or Winners will not have the right to receive any consideration for the facts described in this paragraph.
Levapan may make modifications to this document without prior authorization, which will be published on page
All information related to the Campaign will be provided in Spanish.
Any damage or harm that may be caused by the prizes, Levapan will NOT be responsible by virtue of the fact that the Winners act at their own risk.
By participating, you expressly authorize Levapan, to process your personal data in order to contact you to send the necessary information to meet your request or query, as well as to contact you in future opportunities in order to establish a commercial relationship. You can consult your rights and other purposes in our policy published in