By: Levapan Digital Communication.
now offers its customers the possibility to make their payments in an agile and secure way, guaranteeing a reliable traceability, with the automatic update in our system SAP Hanasystem, validating the status of your account online.
This type of solutions will bring many benefits such as:
- Provide the vendor and the
another means of payment without generating risks.
- To have greater control and agility in bank reconciliation.
- Reduce operational processes, as online payments are automatically updated in SAP.
- Minimize operational tasks.
The pilot test was conducted in September 2019 for customers in Bogota, which was a great success; that is why as of today, October 1, 2019, our customers nationwide will be able to use this new payment channel.
Step by step to make your virtual payments at no cost:
- Enter to
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on the button
- Portal Zona Pagos; type your ID card or nit with verification digit.
- Check and verify your client portfolio status online.
- Select the invoices to be paid, verify the total amount to be paid, click on the blue “pay” button.
- Select the type of person (natural or legal), select the bank, click to continue with the payment.
- You will be directed to Payment Gateway enter your e-mail address and bank authentication.
- You will then be able to view the payment receipt for the transaction you have just made.
Please note that:
After making the payment, the payment voucher is automatically generated, which you can download from your email and you can verify your application in a new portfolio query, if you can not see the payment in the system immediately or do not let you download the payment voucher once you have paid immediately, please contact the line +57 1 4194949 ext. 4026 to 4029 or email
Our salespeople will be able to see the payments made by our customers the day after the transaction is made, so if you paid the same day our salesperson visits you, give him/her the proof of payment you made by .
If you encounter any inconvenience or have any other questions, please contact us at +57 1 4194949 ext. 4026 to 4029 or by e-mail at