This regulation contains the parameters of participation, restrictions, terms and conditions of the activity called “#VivoElAmorConSanJorge”, hereinafter “The Activity” which will be binding and opposable to all those who participate in the activity, who voluntarily and through their participation declare to understand and accept the terms and conditions as well as the procedures and systems established by THE NATIONAL YEAST COMPANY LEVAPAN S.A. NIT: 860.000.261-6, henceforth “Levapan” for participation in the Activity. Failure to comply with what is set forth herein, of the rules or systems built by Levapan in The Activity, will be excluded from participating in the Activity and you will not receive any incentive / compensation.
The activity is organized by Levapan, whose corporate purpose is the manufacture and marketing of food products and ingredients for the food industry for human consumption and animal and agricultural nutrition.
The purpose of The Activity is to boost sales of the San Jorge brand portfolio and encourage consumer participation in the Instagram Feed through stories. In the same way, invite the existing community on the Nectar San Jorge Fanpage to follow the new social networks of San Jorge Colombia to be part of this new community.
This activity will be disseminated only through the Facebook fan page of “Nectar San Jorge” in order to invite followers of the Nectar brand to the social networks of San Jorge on Instagram and Facebook @Sanjorgecolombia.
The activity is carried out under Law 1480 of 2011 and other regulatory and complementary rules since the purpose of this is to promote Levapan products. Consequently and taking into account that the development and selection of the winner of the activity will not be through raffles, raffles or games of chance, the regulations on the rentistic monopoly of games of luck and chance established in Law 643 of 2001 will not apply.
PARTICIPANTS: They must meet the following conditions:
- Natural person;
- They must be over 18 years old.
- Foreigners with Colombian immigration cards or Colombians, both legally resident in Colombia;
- The participant must have a public profile to be able to mention him as a winner in case of being selected.
- They may not involve other brands.
- Photos with violent, religious, political content, or that violate in any way the legal system, will not be able to participate.
- Employees/collaborators of the Levapan Group may not participate.
- You can only participate 1 time.
- The activity will have no cost to the Participant;
- They can participate 1 time per person.
MECHANICS OF THE ACTIVITY: From the start date of the contest, which will be September 16, 2021, Levapan will publish a post giving notice at the beginning of this, so the participant will have until September 23, 2021 to do the following:
Share an image or video in a story on Instagram with a creative dish using a San Jorge product. The product must be published in its history and must tag @Sanjorgecolombia and put the #VivoElAmorConSanJorge.
The 3 winners will be awarded for creativity.
Additional steps to participate: Simultaneously, the participant must do the following:
- Follow @SanJorgeColombia on Facebook and Instagram.
- Upload a story mentioned to the social network Instagram of a special meal made with a San Jorge product, which must appear in it, tagging the account of @Sanjorgecolombia and the #VivoElAmorConSanJorge.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
There will be 3 winners, which will be selected from September 23, 2021 to September 30, 2021 by the following jury:
A jury made up of: Ana Lucia Trujillo- Head of Senior Consumer Brand, Nataly González- Digital Communications Coordinator and Mayerly Hernández- Consumer Marketing Assistant Levapan, who will select three (3) winners and three (3) alternates (in cases where a winner is not worthy of the stimulus for failing to comply with what is agreed herein, the stimulus cannot be delivered; or it is not claimed), of the most creative story, taking into account the following criteria:
- Creativity: The story should be innovative, with publishing resources such as music, story elements, presentation of the recipe. (the best presented recipes, with a better context and linkage of the product in history).
- The quality of the story, the recipe must be clearly seen, high image quality to be able to correctly appreciate the preparation.
- It is mandatory that some of the San Jorge products are present in history in any of their presentations, this being the main attraction of the story.
- Mentioning @sanjorgecolombia accompanied by the #VivoElAmorConSanJorge
- 1 place: Whisk brand OSTER Picatodo 2612 White.
Type of Mixer HAND.
Warranty 12 months.
Other Dimensions (Width x Height x Length): 26 x 38.1 x 15.5 cms
- 2nd place: 1 market bond worth $50,000.
Features: Gift voucher worth $ 50,000 to be redeemable in the supermarkets of Cadena Grupo Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, SuperInter or SurtiMayorista.
- 3rd place: 1 $35,000 NETFLIX Gift Card.
- The contest will be held nationwide.
- Once the winners have been selected by the jury, the winners will be contacted by direct message through Instagram, who must provide their personal data by direct message to the @Sanjorgecolombia profile on Instagram during the five (5) business days following the announcement. Once the term expires and if there is no response to deliver the stimulus, Levapan will be entitled to select another winner from the list made up of the alternates.
- We will communicate the winners through @Sanjorgecolombia’s Instagram profile with a deadline of September 30, 2021.
- After the data is confirmed, the stimulus will be delivered at the national level.
- Any deceptive or fraudulent action of the Participant will be at the discretion of
- Failure to comply with any provision set forth herein.
- Use any form of fraud, technological or manual to take advantage in the development of this activity.
The “#VivoElAmorConSanJorge” activity will begin on Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. and will end on Sunday, September 23, 2021 until 11:59 p.m. Colombian time.
INQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS
For inquiries, claims or more information, you must enter www. sanjorge.co or contact the customer service line of Levapan to +57-1- 4194949 /+57-1- 511 1400 in the city of Bogotá D.C., to WhatsApp 300 848 9219, national toll-free 01 8000 930 096 or by sending an email to the mail email@example.com.
Likewise, participants can write to the fan page of Nectar San Jorge or San Jorge Colombia on Facebook or Instagram, through a private message, to clarify the regulations or communicate directly with Levapan to the contact information, given in the inquiries and complaints section of this document.
- Contest start date: September 16, 2021.
- Contest end date: September 23, 2021.
- Winner selection date: September 30, 2021.
- Date of publication of winners: September 30, 2021.
- Date of delivery of the stimuli: From October 01, 2021 to October 30, 2021.
Any identification of fraud, crime, violation of rule / law, provision or irregularities that go against ethics and morals, or those events that are classified as force majeure or fortuitous event, Levapan , is authorized to immediately suspend the activity, without assuming any responsibility.
With participation, the Participants expressly authorize the use, publication and reproduction, without limitation or restriction, of their image, name, city and photograph in any type of advertising, promotion, publication, through any means, for commercial or informative purposes by Levapan. The Participants and/or Winners will not have the right to receive any consideration for the facts described in this paragraph.
Levapan may make modifications to this document without prior authorization, which will be published on the Facebook Fan Page and on the
All information related to The Activity will be provided in Spanish.
Any damage or harm that may be caused by the stimuli, Levapan will NOT be responsible by virtue of the fact that The Winners act at their own risk.
By participating, you expressly authorize Levapan to process your personal data in order to contact you to send the necessary information to meet your request or query, as well as to contact you in future opportunities in order to establish a commercial relationship. You can consult your rights and other purposes in our policy published in