Features & Benefits
- Provides extensibility to the dough that reduces kneading times
- Standardizes and ensures product quality on a small and large scale
- Can be applied in direct processes with time savings
- It has sourdough that provides a characteristic toasted flavor
Store in a clean, cool, dry place, away from sources of strong odors and direct light. Keep in its original packaging and close tightly after each use.
4 months from production date
How to use
|Wheat flour||60%||600 g|
|Pizza base premix||40%||400 g|
|Levapan fresh yeast||2-3%||20 – 30 g|
Mode of preparation
- Knead all the ingredients until you get an extendable dough.
- Leave to stand for 20 min.
- Divide and weigh pieces of approximately 150g.
- Bolar and leave to rest for 20 more min.
- Stretch the dough in a circular shape
- Leavening in chamber at a temperature of 35°C for 15 min
- Before baking, prick the dough.
- Add tomato paste and ingredients to taste.
- Bake at a temperature of 230°C for 8 to 12 minutes
Bulk x 25k
|Net weight (kg)|
|Gross Weight (Kg)|