Bag in Box is a container composed of a cardboard box and a bag. The bag consists of several sheets that protect the product from oxidation and light, and a valve with a lid that facilitates its dosing. Compared to a 100% plastic bag in box package, it reduces the carbon footprint and reduces the environmental impact by 75%.
Features & Benefits
- Oil of optimum quality and high performance. 100% vegetable, zero cholesterol.
- It does not form tires saving time in the maintenance of the equipment.
- It does not alter the taste, smell or color of food.
- It provides an unsurpassed golden color in the product.
- Free of trans fats.
- Kosher certification.
- Gluten Free.
- In a cool, dry place free of polluting odors.
- Stow the product and stack maximum 4 boxes.
- Avoid the incidence of direct sunlight.
12 months in storage.
Industrial frying of all kinds.
Packing Bag in Box (PETMET bag with ARM valve and corrugated cardboard box) x 20 Liters.
Blend of vegetable oils (Palm Olein and Soy Oil), antioxidant (TBHQ: 100 ppm) and defoamer (Dimethylpolysiloxane).
24 × 24.6 × 41.8 cm