Gloria UAT/UHT milk cream, i.e. ultra-pasteurized, does not require refrigeration during transport, although we recommend refrigerating it before using it in pastry
Features & Benefits
- Excellent taste
- Consistent over time
- High performance
- Color stable
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 35°C, preferably in cool, dry places.
- Avoid polluting environments, such as aromas, odors, chemicals, detergents.
- Once opened, it should be kept refrigerated at a temperature between 2 ° C and 6 ° C and consumed in the shortest possible time.
- Consumption directly or as raw material for the preparation of other types of food
- Do not heat to a boil.
- Do not overheat to boil.
- Do not freeze.
- Refrigerate maximum for 12 hours before application.