Natural, fresh and stable product, which guarantees the best activity in all types of doughs that require fermentation, adapting to any kneading system to obtain the best results of flavor, aroma and yield. Ideal for frozen and precooked dough.
Features & Benefits
- Kosher certification.
- Gluten free
- When the yeast arrives at the bakery, it should be stored immediately in a cold room or refrigerator at a temperature between – 2 °C and 2 °C for cold rooms or 5 °C in conventional refrigerators, so that the yeast stays between 2 °C and 5 °C.
- Fresh yeast should be stored in dry shelves with good air circulation.
- It should not be stored in the same place where cheese, milk, eggs, sugar and water are stored. If this is not possible, cover it with plastic to insulate and protect it.
- Program the amount needed for each workday and only unwrap it when applying it to wetting.
- Give good rotation to the yeast; Always exhaust the yeast that arrived first.
30 days in optimal storage conditions, from the date of production.
Block of 500 g packed in corrugated box of 50 units.
Height: 200 mm
Width: 156 mm
- Humidity 66 % – 68 %
- Solids 32 % – 34 %