Published: August 3, 2022
“EXPERT BAKER by LEVAPAN”
These regulations contain the parameters of participation, restrictions, terms and conditions of THE ACTIVITY called "Expert Baker" (Hereinafter "THE ACTIVITY"), which will be binding and opposable to all those who participate in THE ACTIVITY, who voluntarily and through their participation declare to understand and accept the terms and conditions as well as the procedures and systems established by THE NATIONAL YEAST COMPANY LEVAPAN SA NIT: 860.000.261-6, onwards "Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine” for participation in THE ACTIVITY. Failure to comply with what is stated here, of the rules or systems built by Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine in THE ACTIVITY, you will be excluded from participating in THE ACTIVITY and you will not receive any incentive/compensation.
THE ACTIVITY is organized by Levapan and Hot Pan Magazine, whose corporate purpose is the manufacture and marketing of food products and ingredients for the food industry for human consumption and animal and agricultural nutrition.
The purpose of THE ACTIVITY is to celebrate the national day of the baker in Colombia, through a contest organized by social networks and communication material.
THE ACTIVITY is carried out by virtue of Law 1480 of 2011 and other regulatory and complementary norms, since the purpose of this is to promote the products of Levapan. Consequently, and taking into account that the development and selection of the winner of THE ACTIVITY will not be through raffles, raffles or games of chance, the regulations on the rent monopoly of games of luck and chance established in Law 643 will not apply. from 2001.
PARTICIPANTS: They must meet the following conditions:
- Natural person owners or collaborators of a bakery.
- They must be over 18 years old.
- They reside in Colombia.
- People with a foreign ID residing in Colombia may participate.
- The participant must have a public profile in order to be mentioned as a winner if selected.
- They may not involve other brands than those established here.
- Content with violent, religious, political content, or that violates the legal system in any way, will not be able to participate.
- Employees/collaborators of the Levapan Group.
- THE ACTIVITY will have no cost to the Participant.
- They can participate 1 time per person.
- STIMULI cannot be exchanged for money.
MECHANICS OF THE ACTIVITY
From the start date of THE ACTIVITY, which will begin on July 16, 2022, Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine will do the following:
1. Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine will publish through its official social networks Instagram, Facebook the notice at the beginning of the activity.
2. The Participants must innovate a bread recipe and prepare it in which the brand's fresh yeast is included as a minimum. Levapan. In turn, the Participants may add other ingredients of the brands of Levapan and/or the Sicao brand of BARRY CALLEBAUT MÉXICO DISTRIBUTORS, SA DE CV, because this will have an added value for the selection of the winner.
3. The Participants must keep the invoice for the purchase of the ingredients with which they made the product, since it will be requested later to continue their participation.
4. The Participant must publish on their social networks A single photo that contain two samples of bread product of the innovative recipe, one of them whole and another with a cut where the characteristics of the bread can be appreciated. Example:
5. The Participant, through their Facebook or Instagram social networks, must publish the photograph described in the previous paragraph, adding the following to their publication:
- You must place in the comment of the publication: City, name of the bakery, name of your recipe, list of ingredients used and name of the advisor Levapan who cares for him.
- Mention the Hashtags: #SiesConLevapanLoQuiero, #ExpertoPanadero and #DiaDelPanadero.
- You must tag @revistapancaliente and @Levapan.SA in this way your published photo will reach our accounts to enter the contest.
- Lastly, you should follow our official accounts for Pan Caliente magazine and Levapan SA on Facebook or Instagram.
- Keep in mind that the preparation of this product cannot take more than 4 hours.
6. The first 100 bakers who upload the photograph complying with the aforementioned requirements will be selected.
7. We will communicate the 100 participants through the official profiles of the social networks of Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine.
8. Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine will give the 100 participants or bakers a gift kit that includes: tulle, apron, cap and letter of thanks and will be delivered via certified courier services.
9. Of the 100 participating bakers, Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine will review each photograph and from there will select 8 semifinalists. The selection criteria for the semi-finalists will be as follows:
- Compliance in the use of fresh yeast Levapan.
- Use and addition of the largest number of brand ingredients Levapan and/or Sicao.
- Creativity in the proposal.
- Identification in the publication of the bread where it is mentioned that it was made with brand ingredients Levapan.
- That you have fully complied with these terms.
10. Once the 8 semifinalists are selected, they must send to Levapan and/or Pan Caliente Magazine all the ingredients with the recipe, including the invoice where the products of the portfolio are evidenced Levapan and/or Sicao used, no later than the next business day, through the channels enabled by Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine.
11. The semifinalists will be transferred to the city of Bogotá DC from their city of origin. Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine You will be responsible for the expenses corresponding to food, hotel (3 days and 2 nights) and transportation to and from your city of origin.
If any of the 8 semifinalists live in Bogotá DC, they will be transferred to the hotel assigned by Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine.
The activities in the city of Bogotá will be the following:
a. The first day there will be a tour for the 8 semifinalists to different Gourmet bakeries in the city of Bogotá DC and later a special dinner.
b. On the second day, the competition will be held in a recording studio designed for this purpose and the 8 semifinalists must do the following:
- They must make their version of the product published in the photo and with which they participated. Take into account the use of the brand's fresh yeast Levapan and/or the Sicao brand.
- They will explain the preparation in front of each jury.
- The jury that is later identified, will deliberate and choose the "Experto Panadero by Levapan"
- Third day: Breakfast and departure to destination city
3 winners will be selected, who will receive the following incentives:
- First place: Sodexo bonds worth four million Colombian pesos (COP$4,000,000)
- Second place: Sodexo bonds worth two million Colombian pesos (COP$2,000,000)
- Third place: Sodexo bonds worth one million Colombian pesos (COP$1,000,000)
The jury will be made up of the following members:
- Juan Manuel Martinez, @juanmapan, founding partner Artesa Bakery.
- Victor Araque, @pastelerovictoraraque, Sicao brand ambassador.
- Abelardo Millan, Senior Technician Levapan.
Once the established dates have expired and if no response is received on the requests for additional information from Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine, Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine will be empowered to select another winner from the list made up of alternates.
We will communicate and deliver the Sodexo vouchers to the 3 winners in person at the closing dinner of the “Experto Panadero by Levapan” contest.
- Any misleading or fraudulent action of The Participant.
- Failure to comply with any provision established in this document.
- Use any form of fraud, technological or manual, to take advantage of the development of this activity.
INQUIRIES AND CLAIMS
For inquiries, complaints or further information, you must enter levapan.com or contact the customer service line of Levapan at 601 307 8265 in the city of Bogotá DC, free national line 01 8000 930 096, WhatsApp 300 848 9219 or by sending an email to email@example.com
SCHEDULE AND VALIDITY
Contest start date: July 16, 2022.
Deadline to participate: August 6, 2022.
Date of selection and publication of the 100 bakers: August 17, 2022.
Date of selection and publication of the 08 semi-finalists: September 5, 2022.
Date of transfer to the city of Bogotá DC of the 08 semifinalists: September 28, 2022.
Competition date: September 29, 2022.
Levapan may declare this ACTIVITY void if none of the participants complies with the terms and conditions established herein within the dates described.
Any identification of fraud, crime, violation of regulations/law, provision or irregularities that go against ethics and morals, or those events that are classified as force majeure or fortuitous event, Levapan, is authorized to immediately suspend THE ACTIVITY, without assuming any responsibility.
With the participation, the Participants expressly authorize the use, publication and reproduction, without limitation or restriction, of their name, city and photograph in any type of advertising, promotion, publication, through any means, for commercial or informative purposes by part of Levapan. The Participants and/or Winners will not have the right to receive any consideration for the events described in this number.
Levapan may make changes to this document without prior authorization, which will be published on the page levapan.com and www.revistapancaliente.co.
All information related to THE ACTIVITY will be provided in Spanish.
Any damage or harm that the stimuli may cause, Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine They will not be responsible because the Winners act at their own risk.
The responsibility of Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine culminates with the delivery of the STIMULUS.
The people who acquire the STIMULI, relieve of all responsibility to Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine of any damage, on people or things, that could be caused due to the inappropriate manipulation and/or consumption of the promotional elements, STIMULI and in general, Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine will not be responsible for any damage or harm suffered, directly or indirectly and in connection with the performance of this promotional activity or with the STIMULI offered within it.
By participating, you expressly authorize Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine, to process your personal data in order to contact you to send the necessary information to attend to your request or query, as well as to contact you in future opportunities in order to establish a business relationship. You can consult your rights and other purposes in our policy published in levapan.com and www.revistapancaliente.co
The participant guarantees that all intellectual contributions, graphics, images, trademarks, logos, banners, slogans, distinctive signs, utility models, industrial designs, new creations, as well as any other element that is protected by intellectual property or industrial property (hereinafter the "Intellectual Property") delivered to Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine are of its authorship or ownership and it is obliged to assign all the rights of the Intellectual Property in favor of Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine, with no consideration for the authors other than the contest prizes for the winners. The transfer that this document deals with, will be understood for the maximum term allowed by law, which will not be less than fifty (50) years counted from its creation, and will have a territory equal to all the countries of the world.
Due to the above, Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine will be fully empowered to carry out, among others, the following acts in relation to Intellectual Property: production, reproduction, publication, sale, rental, edition, modification, transformation, arrangement, adaptation, fixation, translation, distribution, use, dissemination, exploitation , commercialization; inclusion in other works, inventions, distinctive signs or formats; synchronization, transmission, rebroadcasting, broadcasting, digital storage, making available, assignment, public performance and public communication; by any means or physical or digital procedure, known or to be known.
The participant or the winner will provide all the necessary collaboration so that Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine can carry out both the registrations and the corresponding exploitations, either on their own, of their affiliates, or on the head of third parties designated by Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine and/or its affiliates. In the event that the registration authority requires a separate and express document of transfer of rights or a special format, the Participant or the Winner agrees to provide it at no cost.
The Participant or the Winner will be responsible for the payment and compensation of any claim, responsibility, cost and other expenses that are necessary in the event that a third party presents any claim for the use, publication or commercialization of the Intellectual Property by Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine, or a third party authorized by the latter.
The Participant or the Winner acknowledges that Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine will retain all rights to their existing Intellectual Property prior to the acceptance of this document, and nothing in this document may be considered as a transfer or license to use any of the rights to the Intellectual Property in favor of The Participant or Winner.
Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine shall have the right to enter into assignment or license contracts with whoever considers it, with respect to the rights acquired under this Agreement, without any limitation. Levapan and Pan Caliente Magazine and its licensees or assigns will always have the right to decide, at their discretion, how and when they will exercise the rights they acquire herein, including how and when they will start, suspend or restart the exploitation of the Intellectual Property. , or the moment in which they will or will not carry out their corresponding registration with the administrative authorities.